High performance triple pane roof access skylight, manually operated via pneumatic pistons using lockable latch.
- Specific flat roof design: integrated drip edge, curb and airtightness
- Insulated fiberglass sandwich curb makes thermal-bridge-free installation simple, fast, and reliable - minimizing heat loss and risk of condensation
- Thermo active design engineered solution from Germany to raise surface temperature and prevent condensation on interior of unit
- Durable gas pneumatic pistons make operating unit light and keyed handle lock assures security
- Visible frame has a cold rolled aluminum finish.
- RAL powder coated aluminum frame and other custom solutions, sizes and glass are available upon request
- Uglass: 0.105 BTU/hr.ft2.°F (0.6 W/m2K) per EN 673
- Upstand of 7 7/8" (200 mm) insulated with 2 3/8" (60 mm) PU foam (0.023 W/mK)
- SHGC: 0.32 (as high as 0.49 by request)
- Visual Transmittance: 0.60
- Snow load: 28 psf (1.34 kn/m2)
- Can be installed in roof pitches as low as 3°, >5° recommended to keep glass clean. Max roof pitch 25° (6:12 pitch)