The 3D design interface for PHPP
NOTE: Available only in Metric at this time. IP version in development.
designPH is a plugin for the popular 3D design software SketchUp which gives quick results using automatic analysis. This provides flexibility to the designer whilst giving reliable energy performance feedback throughout the project design stages, continually informing and improving the decision-making process.
designPH 2.0 New Features
- New shading analysis based on 3D ray-tracing and Perez radiation model. Complex shading scenes can be analyzed accurately and both winter and summer shading factors can be exported to PHPP.
- New "Compare results" tab allows the key analysis results to be tracked and compared over time as the model evolves.
- Assignment of user-defined Thermal Bridge component entries.
- Additional ventilation inputs such as the ventilation strategy, HRV unit selection, pressure test result and more.
- Improved automatic naming and ordering of windows and surfaces.
- Improved User Interface.
- Compatible with PHPP 9, PHPP 9-IP, PHPP 10-IP, and PHPP 10
- designPH 2.0 is currently compatible with SketchUp 2017, 2018 and 2019 desktop versions
- At this time DesignPH 2.0 show Metric only results inside SketchUp - but can be exported to PHPP9-IP