Couldn't load pickup availability
|BOX DISCOUNT - PER ROLL PRICING|
|Single||Box of 10|
|COMPEGO 2 3/8"||$32.15||$28.94|
COMPEGO® is a flexible, airtight tape ideal for connections to sub-slab polyethylene (PE)vapor barriers. Also suitable for airsealing membranes, OSB, plywood, or metal components. It can be used on the interior or exterior of the building.
- Pressure activated adhesive bond grows stronger over time, allows for easy tape repositioning pre-pressurization
- Waterproof, with stretchable PE backing; rated for 6 months of exposure
- Can be applied from 14° F
- Designed to bond with sub-slab polyethylene vapor barriers and Pro Clima materials.
- Also used for permanent airtight bonding to smooth substrates, such as metal, plastic, plywood, painted wood or smooth concrete
- Adhesive: Durable Pro Clima PSA adhesive
- Backing: Stretchable polyethylene - vapor barrier <0.1 perm
- Release paper: Siliconized release paper
- Application temperature: Above 14° F
- Permanent temperature resistance: From -40° F to +194° F
- UV/Weather resistance: 6 months