The ALD-R160 is a passive air inlet with an automatic wind regulator, pressure based flow control, and high performance sound absorption for installation in 6″ Lunos tubes.
- Mainly used in combination with the RA 15-60 exhaust air units, which create a low but constant negative pressure to transport fresh air into the house via the ALD-R160 air inlets
- Super quiet operation - good noise protection from exterior sounds
- The airflow it provides at 8pa pressure difference is:
- 15 CFM (25m3/hr) without regulator
- 12 CFM (20m3/hr) with regulator size enlarged
- 9 CFM (15m3/hr) with as-is regulator
- Set includes: installation tube, interior and exterior grilles with interior G3 filter, flow controlling regulator, wind pressure baffle, sound muffling insulation rings