Lunos e²60 Kit
Couldn't load pickup availability
|Kit Contents||Each Lunos Kit comes standard with one transformer and one controller to operate the system -- Switches sold sepparately|
|Number of Fans||Lunos fans work in pairs with up to 4 fans connected to each controller|
|Length of Fans||Standard = 12" - 19.75" wall depth
Short = 8" - 12.5" wall depth
|Standard Int Cover||Comes with MERV 5 filters that are washable and reusable|
|Int Sound Reduction Cover||Reduces sound by 6 decibels, comes with MERV 5 filter|
|Comfort Screen with MERV 13 Filter||MERV 13 reduces PM 2.5 by up to 90%, the dominant size of particulates from wildfire smoke|
|Standard Ext Grill||Angled slats to shed rain, includes a bug screen and drip edge|
|Ext Hood with Sound Absorption||Durable, long-lasting protection, reduces exterior noise by 6 decibels.|
The e260 offers quieter standard operating sound levels along with increased motor efficiency as compared to the e2. Ductless, simple and highly efficient heat recovery ventilation (HRV) system. Operates in groups of 2 or 4 and are installed directly in the exterior wall. The regenerative core is charged every 70 seconds, after which the fan reverses and the incoming air absorbs the stored heat on its way in.
Int / Ext Cover Options
- Standard Int Cover - with MERV 5 filter that is washable and reusable.
- Int Sound Reduction Cover- Reduces sound by 6 decibels, comes with MERV 5 filter.
- Comfort Screen with MERV 13 Filter- MERV 13 reduces PM 2.5 by up to 90%, the dominant size of particulates from wildfire smoke.
- Standard Ext Grill- Angled slats to shed rain, includes a bug screen and drip edge.
- Ext Hood with Sound Absorption- Durable, long-lasting protection comes in aluminum (white or gray), and stainless steel options. Reduces exterior noise by 6 decibels.
- Quieter operation and increased motor efficiency as compared to the e2
- Can be installed with an odd number of fans connected to the controller, as opposed to the e2, which can only support fans in pairs
- Continuous and balanced heat recovery ventilation without the need for ducts
- Three flow rate settings of low, medium and high with ventilation rates of 10/15/20/25/35 CFM depending on settings
- LUNOS e² fans are certified to UL 1815 Nonducted Heat Recovery Ventilators by NRTL: TUV SUD-America
- Quiet operation with sound levels from 18 dB
- It is a very quiet heat recovery ventilation system with specific fan efficiency that is second to none.
- Includes one transformer (110V - 12V) and controller. From 2 to 5 fans can be wired to one controller (supports odd number of fans, greater than one).
- Ventilation system efficiency: 0.07 W/(m3/h) [0.12W/CFM]
- Heat recovery efficiency: 89% per DIBT/DIN V 4701 at 27 m3/hr (~15 CFM)
- Humidity recovery: 20-30% in winter
- Fan reverse cycle: 70 seconds (standard fan) - 60 seconds (short fan system)
- Filter: G3 (MERV 5) comes with standard interior cover. MERV 13 available with Comfort Screen interior cover option.
For Lunos systems purchased BEFORE April 2022 refer to:
Lunos e² Installation Guide for Controller 5/UNI No.39975
NOTE: 475 cannot ship Lunos products to Canada. Canadian customers, please contact lunoscanada.com for assistance.