Lunos e² Kit
Couldn't load pickup availability
|Kit Contents||Each Lunos Kit comes standard with one transformer and one controller to operate the system -- Switches sold sepparately|
|Number of Fans||Lunos fans work in pairs with up to 4 fans connected to each controller|
|Length of Fans||Standard = 12" - 19.75" wall depth
Short = 8" - 12.5" wall depth
|Standard Int Cover||Comes with MERV 5 filters that are washable and reusable|
|Int Sound Reduction Cover||Reduces sound by 6 decibels, comes with MERV 5 filter|
|Comfort Screen with MERV 13 Filter||MERV 13 reduces PM 2.5 by up to 90%, the dominant size of particulates from wildfire smoke|
|Standard Ext Grill||Angled slats to shed rain, includes a bug screen and drip edge|
|Ext Hood with Sound Absorption||Durable, long-lasting protection, reduces exterior noise by 6 decibels.|
Ductless, simple and highly efficient heat recovery ventilation (HRV) system. Operates in groups of 2 or 4 and are installed directly in the exterior wall. The regenerative core is charged every 70 seconds, after which the fan reverses and the incoming air absorbs the stored heat on its way in.
- Continuous and balanced heat recovery ventilation without the need for ducts
- Flow rates of: 10 / 15 / 20 / 22 CFM (depending on controller settings)
- LUNOS e² fans are certified to UL 1815 Nonducted Heat Recovery Ventilators by NRTL: TUV SUD-America
- Sound levels from 29 dB
- It is a very quiet heat recovery ventilation system with specific fan efficiency that is second to none.
- Includes one transformer (110V - 12V) and controller. One or two pairs (2 or 4 fans) can be wired to one controller.
- Ventilation system efficiency: 0.15 Wh/m3[0.25W/CFM]
- Heat recovery efficiency: 88% per DIBT/DIN V 4701 at 24 m3/hr (~15 CFM)
- Humidity recovery: 20-30% in winter
- Fan reverse cycle: 70 seconds (standard fan) - 60 seconds (short fan system)
- Filter: G3 (MERV 5) comes with standard interior cover. MERV 13 available with Comfort Screen interior cover option.
For Lunos systems purchased BEFORE April 2022 refer to:
Lunos e² Installation Guide for Controller 5/UNI No.39975
NOTE: 475 cannot ship Lunos products to Canada. Canadian customers, please contact lunoscanada.com for assistance.