Couldn't load pickup availability
|BOX DISCOUNT - PER ROLL PRICING|
|Single||Box of 10||Box of 20|
|TESCON INVIS 2 3/8"||$43.20||$38.88||$$37.15|
TESCON INVIS® is a black airtight tape for airsealing and waterproofing membrane overlaps and sheathing joints. Forms invisible weather resistive barrier behind open joint rainscreens when used with black membrane FRONTA QUATTRO.
- Truly black tape – Pro Clima branding printed on interior of tape
- Black unprinted face makes it ‘invisible’ under open joint rain-screens when taping Pro Clima FRONTA QUATTRO
- Pressure activated adhesive bonding makes it instantly weather resistant
- Living Building Challenge Compliant — Red List Free
- Solid acrylic adhesive is applied across the entire surface of the tape, with no adhesive-less patches where the connection could be compromised
- Best IAQ, no VOC off gassing, per AgBB/ISO 16000
- Bonds to Pro Clima membranes (including FRONTA QUATTRO), solid wood surfaces, polyethylene, metal, foil, house wraps and sheathing.
- In combination with TESCON Primer RP, adheres to soft/porous wood insulation panels, concrete, sheetrock, rough OSB and brick.
- Adhesive: durable waterproof tape adhesion (solid acrylic adhesive)
- Perm Rating: Perm 8 (Sd value: 0.4m)
- UV/weather Resistance: 6 months of exposure