High performance triple pane skylight with built in 3-degree slope and a thermal bridge free frame. For use on flat roofs.
- Specific flat roof design: integrated drip edge, curb and airtightness
- Insulated fiberglass sandwich curb makes thermal-bridge-free installation simple, fast, and reliable
- Insulated aluminum frame is thermal bridge free - minimize heat loss and risk of condensation
- Wide range of accessories available including manual and electric spindles, insect screens and chain drive
- Visible frame has a cold rolled aluminum finish.
- RAL powder coated aluminum frame and other custom solutions, sizes and glass are available upon request
- Can be installed in roof pitches as low as 3°, >5° recommended to keep glass clean. Max roof pitch 25° (6:12 pitch)
- Uglass: 0.6 W/m2K (0.105 BTU/hr.ft2.°F ) per EN 673
- Upstand of 7 7/8" (200 mm) insulated with 2 3/8" (60 mm) PU foam (0.023 W/mK)
- SHGC: 0.32 (as high as 0.49 by special order)
- Visual Transmittance: 0.60
- Unit closed with white Z-clip on one side